Thursday, September 20, 2012

Blog Chapter 2

How Well Do You Know Yourself? 2.1

The person who knows me best would probably me my mother or sister.

One of my dreams in life is to gain the highest college degree I can.

Three adjectives that best describe me well are funny, reliable, and understanding.

What I like most about myself is my ability to work hard.

What I like least about myself is my outward appearance.

I am good at making people laugh.

I am not very good at math (eeeww).

I enjoy reading.

I don't enjoy running.

Three careers that interest me are Psychiatrist, Forensic Psychologist, and/or Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner.

My purpose in life is to help people.

* I don't really like to talk about myself very much. I would much rather talk to other people about themselves. I guess you could say I enjoy analyzing other people more than I like doing it about myself. I did not have a hard time filling this out. I know that my purpose in life is to serve and help others in the best way that I can. I have known this to be my calling ever since I was a child. It is my passion, and the only way I know how to relate to others.

2.2

I've always wanted to travel.

If I were to receive an award, I would want it to be for working the hardest or being the most successful.

The things that make life worth living are family, laughter, fall and winter!

The best thing that could possibly happen to me is losing weight and obtaining a medical or doctorate degree.

If I were nearing the end of my life, I would regret not having many friends closer to me.

* Four or five dreams that I have right now would be: to obtain a medical or doctorate degree, to go traveling, to like my outward appearance more, and to be recognized as a significant part of society.

2.3

Activities that make me feel energized and alive are reading, doing crossword puzzles, analyzing people,and laughing.

If I were at a bookstore, the areas that I would enjoy browsing the most in would be the mystery section.

English and spelling used to be the subjects I enjoyed the most in school, but it has shifted to Psychology.

I could talk about Psychology all day long!

When I was a child, I was obsessed with  going on adventures in the woods outside, experiments in the sink, barbies, and reading (Harry Potter, Chronicles of Narnia.... oh yeah).

* All of my interests appear to be interrelated. I loved to read as a child,English and Spelling were subjects I loved. I love Psychology and I love to people watch. I do believe that Psychology, mysteries, English, Spelling, and reading are strong interests that I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment